Discover past, present and future
Our tour guides will show you around the building, our exhibition space, the six themed labs, catering outlets and work and study areas. All around you go you will find new energy and inspiration.
During a time span of one hour and fifteen minutes, a guide takes you through the LocHal and will tell everything about the New Style Library, different labs, history and a little bit about the architecture of the LocHal.
- The tour takes 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Requests for tours need to be done at least 14 workdays in advance.
- The costs of a guided tour are €65,- per 12 participants. Are you planning to visit the LocHal with a larger group? Please take in mind that an extra tour guide is mandatory (with the extra costs of €65,-).
- Our rates will change as from 1-1-2023. A guided tour can be requested from 8 people, and the price per person is €7,50.
- There are no guided tours on Sunday.
- All consumptions in the StadsCafé needs to be paid on-site.
- After finalizing your request, you will receive a mail with the conformation, within 5 workdays.
- Your personal details will be given to the tour guide or person(s) involved to your request. If you have any objections, please let us know.
- Cancellation is free of charge up until three workdays in advance. When you cancel your request or do not attend the requested tour within three workdays, we will charge the entire amount.
Request a tour